Welcome to all happy crafters and artist

I hope to be able so share my creative ideas and some of my artwork so far. I hope you will find a minute to have a look at my stuff but also to follow my story here. Also I would really appriciate if you would leave some comments and give me constructive feedback

Friday 9 July 2010

Stamp effect - happy boys on bikes


I wanna show you the beauty of this amazing stamp i bought a while ago - I believe it was made by "elusive images "(dont kill me if i got it wrong)..... however I have used the stamp several times - and in this instance have i use it twice on the same card.
I stamped the main picture in a lovely "thick" dark choc brown ink and then embossed it with black fine detailed ink.
when cool and dry i used my different coloured ink pads over the the embossed / heated image to give it the different colour shades.
And then - tada! i stamped the same image on to shrink plast in perm black stazon black ink. Before shrinking, i used different colour pads to keep an intense colour.
Heyho.... two of the same -but very different !

No comments:

Post a Comment