Welcome to all happy crafters and artist

I hope to be able so share my creative ideas and some of my artwork so far. I hope you will find a minute to have a look at my stuff but also to follow my story here. Also I would really appriciate if you would leave some comments and give me constructive feedback

Monday 19 July 2010

Backing Paper

Morning here at my Crafty Blog
We had an amazing and very fun weekend in sunny Seaton at the yearly cricket tournament.
All the ladies went on a fantastic tractor ride Saturday dressed as Cow girls - yeaaahhaa! :-)


So back again on the blog - a bit tired but with a good mood!


Like a lot of other creative spirits have i given my photo editing programme a go.


Bringing here one of my designs for backing papers.
You can surf around the net for different "Brushes" and "Textures" to add to your program. I have used different types of brushes and using only one colour but in different hues have i obtained my pattern.


Try it out, it is just great fun. You can try my paper out if you want, but please be good and refer to my blog spot http://dollydesign4u.blogspot.com/ or even better let me know what you think about my design, That will just be great. Thanks :-)

The Room Tidy project is continueing today. Will start painting later this afternoon, so I hopefully can move back in to my New room during this week. Just can't wait.


Happy crafting
Dolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment