Welcome to all happy crafters and artist

I hope to be able so share my creative ideas and some of my artwork so far. I hope you will find a minute to have a look at my stuff but also to follow my story here. Also I would really appriciate if you would leave some comments and give me constructive feedback

Monday 6 September 2010

Long time no see.....or 2 of a kind :-)


Hey every one

Hope you have been enjoying your summer... I know I know, it has been ages since you have heard from me. But hey! Here I am.

We went to my lovely good old Denmark and came back last week. It was just lovely!

So, time to show you my latest design, which I did over the weekend. Actually I made 2 of the same kind, but chose different colours.

Introducing my glimmermisted DragonFly Card.
Basically what to do is as follows; Get some nice backing paper out in the main colour you chose. Place a mask (I used the one from The Tattered Angel) on your pretty paper/car, mist away with 1 or 2 matching glimmer mist colours. For the purple one i used Dark purple and blue.

Let the mist dry up a bit before removing. Dry completely. Stamp with a matching Stamp. I had the coordinating Dragon Fly stamp, which I used with a Char Coal / blueish kind of ink.

Stick the stamped and glimmer misted paper on to a folded card.

I made a little round tag in more or less the same way, and used a small stamp with another pretty Dragon Fly and stuck it next to the stamped "Happy Birthday".
I finished of my Card by adding a pretty fabric flower which I sprayed with the Purple Mist. And finally used a bit of glitter in a matching purple colour and a couple of small pink "Diamonds" here and there.... Easy peasy ;-)

Well as a treat will I show you the green and yellow version of the card as well.

Have a lovely Monday

Love Dolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment