Welcome to all happy crafters and artist

I hope to be able so share my creative ideas and some of my artwork so far. I hope you will find a minute to have a look at my stuff but also to follow my story here. Also I would really appriciate if you would leave some comments and give me constructive feedback

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Necessary Craft Room Tidy Up

Heya all
No crafting on the wall today. I have started a much needed craft room tidy up. Isn't just amazing the amount stuff and Rubbish you can collect? Well, something must happen, because I simply can't find myself or anything else for that sake in my beloved craft room :-)

Status; all is more or less moved out - some already straight in to the big bin.

Will return here shortly when mission tidy is complete. By the way - the one wall will also have to be painted. I am planning on happy apple green. We'll see

Take care

Dolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment